Hotel & Travel
The SACUBO 2015 Annual Meeting will take place April 19-21, 2015 at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. Meetings will begin on Sunday, and will end Tuesday evening with the President's Dinner and Gala. Please check the program at a glance for a complete outline of the meeting.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA
Group Rate $206 (Thursday-Wednesday) for single or double occupancy, plus tax.
Book your room here. Why use the group rate? Any attendee who books a hotel room using the group rate will receive complimentary internet in your guestroom.
Hotel Reservations: Reservations must be made by March 16, 2015 to receive SACUBO group rate. The size of the SACUBO room block is based on past conference history. Availability is not guaranteed so reserve your room early. All reservations made after March 16, 2015 will be at the hotel’s standard rate. The Hilton New Orleans Riverside cannot guarantee room locations at the time of reservation.
• On-site parking fee: $35.00 daily
• Valet parking fee: $44.00 daily
Parking fees exclude tax and parking for oversized vehicles is limited
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
900 Airline Drive, Kenner, LA 70062
Ground transportation including taxis, rental cars and shuttles are available at the New Orleans International Airport. The average taxi fare is $30-$35.
Please be aware for the following known scams:
* No one should contact you directly to book your rooms or offer you a "special discounted conference rate." If you receive one of these calls, it is a scam. They have been known to say they are calling on behalf of SACUBO.
In these instances, not only are you not in the conference block but there have been several instances in which the "company" will take your credit card information, give you a fake confirmation number and not secure a reservation for you regardless of charging your credit card.
* There should be no email or fax messages from any other company with the EXCEPTION of the SACUBO staff, MRA or GES Exhibit Company (outside of the Hilton New Orleans Riverside) with the subject line "Reservations Department has sent you the document 'Hotel Booking Forms' to sign," please ignore this message. This company is not affiliated with SACUBO, and it is a scam.
* If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the 'tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling this event from your side' or tries to alert you to a 'decrease in the conference room pricing' or 'very limited availability,' this is a scam tactic. Please ignore it and hang up. This company is not affiliated with SACUBO, and it is a scam.
* If someone contacts you claiming to be from the SACUBO Exhibitor Department and is not with GES, MRA or SACUBO staff, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with SACUBO, and it is a scam.